International Exchange
  1. Home
  2.  > International Exchange
  3.  > How to apply

Contact Us

Complete the Online Application and submit it.

Other required documents:
  1. A photocopy of your passport (The page with your photo and signature)
  2. One passport-size photograph (Colored)
  3. Enrollment Certificate (must be issued within 3 months) It is not necessary for the applications from our partner universities.
  4. The purpose of your study in Japan. (Up to 200 words in Japanese or English)

Please submit the above documents by email ( with the title “Winter or Summer School (Your full name)”. The document format must be PDF or JPEG.

Back to top